“Instagram” is one of the most popular applications that captured millions of hearts instantly. Back in the summer of 2020, Instagram introduced a new feature called “Reels.” Following the enormous popularity of TikTok short-form videos, Instagram Reels gained more attention.
Reels have become one of the most liked features on Instagram. Every 9 out of 10 Instagrammers watch Reels every single day. Have you ever thought about making your profile shine bright among your competitors? To do that, you can leverage Trollishly to strengthen your online presence on Instagram organically.
Coming back to the point. So, if you are looking for a convenient way to save and download Instagram Reels, you have come to the right spot. In this article, you are going to explore the easiest ways to download Instagram Reels quickly. Before that, let’s get started with a short introduction about Instagram Reels.
Instagram Reels – A Short Introduction
An Instagram Reel is a short-form video that can be uploaded up to 90 seconds long. Since Reels are the secret success on Instagram, you can easily prioritize your content to the app’s algorithm. Henceforth, Reels are more likely to uplift your engagement rates effectively.
You can discover the Reels from the Reels tab and in the Explore tab. When creating your Reels, you can edit with several AR filters and effects to make it more visually appealing. Also, you can pick an amazing audio from the app’s library easily.
Can You Download Reels On Instagram?
Of course, yes! You can download Reels from other users on Instagram. And more importantly, you can download your own Reels from the app. Fortunately, you can use the free instagram downloader to save and download your desired Reels instantly. So, are you ready to learn the different ways to download an Instagram Reel? Continue reading!
Option #1: Using Instagram Stories
The first yet best method to download Reels on Instagram is your Instagram Stories. Check out the simple and straightforward steps to download a Reel using Instagram Story.
- Step 1: Open your Instagram app and select any Reel to download.
- Step 2: Press the “Share” icon and click the “Add to Story” option.
- Step 3: Pinch to zoom in on the Reel if you want to download it in full screen.
- Step 4: Tap the “Three dots” from the right side top corner and press the “Save” button.
- Step 5: Viola! Your Reel is now downloaded into your mobile gallery.
Option #2: Using Screen Recorder
The second easiest option to download your Instagram Reels is by screen recording. Don’t worry, Android and iPhone users. You can find two different ways to download the Reel. Here are the ways to do it.
- Screen Record Using Android
Use these simple steps to get a Reel using a screen recorder on your Android mobile device. Here you go!
- Step 1: Open the Instagram app from your Android smart device,
- Step 2: Pick the Reels you want to download.
- Step 3: Swipe to your screen and select the screen recording option.
- Step 4: Again, navigate to the Reel and start screen recording.
- Step 5: Once your Reels stop playing, turn off the screen recording button.
- Step 6: Now, you can find your downloaded Reel in your mobile gallery easily.
- Screen Record Using iPhone
Like the Android downloading steps, you can download your Reels using your iPhone. Here are the steps to screen record your Reels on iPhone. But before that, open your iPhone settings and enable the “Screen Recording” option from the “Control Centre” option to start recording. The steps are as follows.
- Step 1: Open the Instagram app from your iPhone.
- Step 2: Choose the Reel you like the most and play it.
- Step 3: Swipe to your screen and access the “Control screen.”
- Step 4: Press the record button and start recording your Reel.
- Step 5: Once your Reel is recorded, toggle off the recording button.
- Step 6: Finally, enjoy watching your downloaded, i.e., recorded Reel from your camera roll.
Option #3: Using Download Button (Available only in U.S.)
Last but not least, the final option to download Reels from Instagram is using the “Download” button. However, this particular method is only available for US-based users rather than for other country users. You don’t need to worry! The above-mentioned two options are more than enough.
- Step 1: Open your Instagram application.
- Step 2: Select any Reel of your choice.
- Step 3: Click on the “Share” icon.
- Step 4: Choose the “Download” option.
- Step 5: That’s it! Your downloaded Reel will be saved to your gallery.
Do you think that only a business account on Instagram can allow you to download Instagram Reels? No, that’s not necessary. Also, if you want to know how to delete a business Instagram account, you can easily do that from your app settings.
There you go! These are the three simple yet efficient ways to download your favorite creator’s Reels on Instagram. Finally, make the most of this article and download your own Reels on Instagram hassle-free. Feel free to share your convenient method to download Reels in the comments section.