How to get heart shaped lips? When it comes to lips, there are many shapes you can go with. Heart shaped lips, however, are one of the most popular lip shapes because they provide both style and beauty to the wearer’s face.
Luckily, getting heart shaped lips naturally isn’t as difficult as you may think! Try these natural methods before heading out to get some injections!
- 1 How to get heart shaped lips with fillers
- 2 How to get heart shaped lips without fillers
- 3 Natural ways to shape your lips into a heart
- 4 A guide on how you can look like you’ve had lip injections
- 5 Best 5 tips to get heart shaped natural looking lips
- 6 Some steps to get heart shaped natural looking lips
- 7 The top 5 makeup products that will give you perfect heart-shaped lips
- 8 Final Words
How to get heart shaped lips with fillers
Fillers can help you achieve an exaggerated, heart-shaped pout that’s probably too dramatic for daily wear but perfect for night outs. Some popular fillers include Juvéderm, Radiesse, and Restylane. When applying filler to your lips, be careful not to overdo it or your lips may look swollen or uneven. You should limit your injections to one session so that you do not get unnatural looking results.
How to get heart shaped lips without fillers
It is an almost impossible task to get heart shaped lips without lip fillers or other surgeries available in cosmetic clinics. However, if you want a heart shaped lip, you can definitely achieve it with a few steps which we are going to provide below. These will not only give you a defined and fuller looking lip but also make them look naturally attractive as much as possible. Just follow these steps and enjoy your natural heart shaped beautiful lips.
- Use rose water: Consumption of rose water internally helps your body in many ways, so do not forget to include it in your diet plan. In addition, it keeps your skin healthy and glowing, as well as ensuring that the excess oil is effectively flushed out from the pores of our skin without causing any damage.
- Apply a lip plumper: Apply a lip plumper or volumizing balm daily to clean lips. The most popular lip plumping ingredients include bee venom, plumping agents, and hyaluronic acid (HA). HA is a powerful humectant that will attract water to your skin tissue causing it to swell and increase in volume. If you’re looking for natural ways to get heart-shaped lips without fillers, try using an exfoliating scrub twice a week before applying your plumper as well as drinking plenty of water throughout the day and in bed. Be sure to remove your makeup before you leave!
Natural ways to shape your lips into a heart
To get heart shaped lips naturally, use a lip scrub or mask first. Exfoliating and hydrating your lips will help shape them. Next, shape your upper lip using a C-shaped pinch on each side of your mouth.
If you find that you have an excess of loose skin above your upper lip (the kind that can be pinched into a small tube), you can opt for lip plumping collagen supplements like Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides. Over time, these products can help tighten the loose skin around your face and mouth, including your lips!
A guide on how you can look like you’ve had lip injections
Injections are a popular way to get heart-shaped lips, but they can be time-consuming and expensive. Thankfully, there are more ways you can get thicker lips – the natural way. To get heart shaped lips naturally, focus on hydrating your lips with a good lip balm. Better yet, use a balm that contains natural collagen, such as argan oil or shea butter.
Not only will natural moisturizers help repair chapped or dry lips; It will also fill out your pout and look fuller over time. Of course, nutrition also plays an important role in achieving fuller looking lips; Eat foods high in omega 3 fatty acids such as walnuts, avocados and salmon for best results!
Best 5 tips to get heart shaped natural looking lips
Instead of going for a cosmetic procedure, there are home remedies that can help in getting heart shaped lips. Apply a lip plumper or volumizing balm daily to clean lips. The most popular lip plumping ingredients include bee venom, plumping agents, and hyaluronic acid (HA). HA is a powerful humectant that will attract water to your skin tissue causing it to swell and increase in volume.
If you’re looking for natural ways to get heart-shaped lips without fillers, try using an exfoliating scrub twice a week before applying your plumper as well as drinking plenty of water throughout the day and in bed. Be sure to remove your makeup before you leave!
- First start with lip liner. When you choose your lip liner, make sure it is a color that matches your natural lips. Next, outline your lips and fill in your lips using light but precise strokes. The line doesn’t have to be perfect because if you have done so it will be difficult to get perfectly heart shaped natural looking lips. To finish, use moisturizing lipstick over lip liner and blend well for a smooth look. Finally, apply some concealer under and above your cupid’s bow for extra definition and highlight the areas under your nose (for a slimmer appearance) and along the inner cheeks (for a more flushed appearance). Get Natural Looking Heart Shaped Lips!
- Applying a few coats of lip gloss: The natural key here is volume. To get heart shaped lips naturally, you need plump lips! This can be achieved by applying a few coats of lip gloss (try Avons Superbalm) or lip liner and filling your lips with a matching color. Next, take a light brown lipstick (like Avon’s Ultra Color Rich Lipstick in Dark Chocolate) and line your top lip horizontally from one side of your mouth to the other. Then repeat on your lower lip. Be sure not to use too much pressure when lining, or it will flow into your skin – which will beat out any of your natural looks!
- Use a lip pencil: Potty lips aren’t natural, and there’s no way you can achieve them without product, says Cunningham. Although it can be tempting to apply heavy lipstick, your best bet is always a clear lip liner that complements your skin tone. Some lip pencils also contain vitamin E or cocoa butter — key ingredients for hydrated lips. To find one, check out our roundup of the best lip liners for every skin tone. You can use whatever color you like as long as it matches your natural lip shade.
- Surgery: A good way to get heart shaped lips without the need of any surgery is to use a good lip plumper. They are excellent at making your lips appear more defined and full because of their ability to increase blood flow and stimulate collagen production, thus helping you achieve dewy-looking lips.
- Using the plumper: The plumper is also easy to use; Use it regularly every day for amazing results. Before buying a lip plumper, make sure it’s made with natural ingredients like shea butter so that your lips don’t become irritated or damaged during treatment with products that promote cell growth and repair. Also make sure it doesn’t contain harmful chemicals like parabens, alcohol or sulfates that will cause further damage apart from irritation and dryness.
Some steps to get heart shaped natural looking lips
You will have a good idea on how to get heart shaped lips naturally if you follow these 3 easy steps:
- Start by washing your face, getting rid of any dirt or other impurities that may be clogging up your pores
- Apply a lip balm with SPF over your lips and gently massage it into your skin
- Grab some tweezers and start plucking out any stray hairs on your upper lip—this will allow for more definition in between each of your upper lip’s creases once you shape them yourself.
Be sure not to tweeze too much, however, because we still want that natural look! Some women are searching how to get heart shaped nipples, read our guide if you are one of them.
The top 5 makeup products that will give you perfect heart-shaped lips
It is a trick of beauty and most of the women want heart shaped lips. To get big, full and plump lips, you need to include these makeup products in your daily makeup routine:
1. Lip liner with a shade similar to or slightly darker than your natural lip color
2. Eye Shadow
5. Highlighter for Cupid’s Bow
Using these tips will give you naturally dewy lips that are instantly kissable!
You can try some beauty tricks to get heart shaped lips. First, don’t pinch your lips with your fingers or use too much lipstick. Both of these things can break down the lip cells and cause the lipstick to bleed. Instead, use a lip liner that matches your natural lip color, over which you apply pink lipstick for a slightly larger pout.
Another trick is to never apply Chapstick before applying makeup; Instead wait till your face is ready and then apply it. This will help ensure that it doesn’t get into your lipstick and apply unevenly. It can be helpful if you buy some tinted lip gloss so that the color stays on your lips even when they are dry.